Redlands Pool & Spa Center supports National Water Safety Month with “Swim Safe Saturday” event on May 19th 2012, to benefit Redlands YMCA Aquatic Program.
“Swim Safe Saturday” at Redlands Pool & Spa Center will focus on water fun and safety for all ages. A portion of retail sales for the day will be donated to the Redlands YMCA Aquatic Program to help provide financial assistance to families for swim lessons and water safety education.
Activities for the event include:
· The Redlands Fire Department will be on-site with members of the department and the brand new ladder truck. The Department will be promoting safe water practices.
· YMCA Aquatic Program representatives will also be on hand for water safety presentations at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
· American Red Cross Representatives will be taking sign-ups for CPR classes.
· Redlands Swim Team members will be at the event, also promoting water safety.
· Display and sale of pool and spa-related safety products such as alarms and safety fencing.
· Games for kids!
· FREE hot dogs, popcorn, and soda from 10 am – 3 pm